On Tuesday, Apr 1, 2003, at 11:17 Australia/Sydney, Ben Hines wrote:

On Monday, March 31, 2003, at 02:16 AM, Matt Stephenson wrote:

I tend towards 'Restrictive/Distributable' because nothing is mentioned specifically in the glut license about distributing binaries, its just a general statement or maybe I'm being to picky.

Many licenses don't mention binaries.

I still don't see what is restrictive about this license. What is restricted?

So the only other license field we can use is 'OSI-Approved' which quote from our packaging manual "One of OSI's requirements is that free distribution of binaries and sources is allowed." I'm not saying the license is restrictive as such I just don't think it falls under OSI-Approved.

Matt