On Mar 13, 2004, at 10:49 AM, David R. Morrison wrote:

Hi Alexander. This looks great.

One thing the document is not too clear about is the message that is to
be sent to the i18n list when a change is made to the docs (by me, for
example).  Are you going to handle sending those messages?  Or can we
perhaps modify the cvs commit mail script so that changes in the xml
directory automatically have the commit msg emailed to fink-i18n?

-- Dave

I was planning to forward the messages, and Max mentioned the possibility of doing it automatically.

--
Alexander K. Hansen
Fink Documentarian