> welcome it, if you _could_ send changes to the fink-i18n list _prior_

We need to set this up so that the people who are working on fink itself
are given motivation to document things they are doing.  If adding to
the documentation is going to mean having a discussion about it on the
fink-i18n list, then I'm afraid it will just be easier to not document
things.  That would be bad.

Speaking for myself, I'm not subscribed to the fink-i18n list and I don't
plan to subscribe.  I'll be happy to respond to questions about what things
mean, if I've recently added them to the documentation.

  -- Dave