Le 3 mars 2005, à 16:20, TheSin a écrit :

I think our problem is that we can't reproduce this... At least I can't and I've been trying to. I know forsure maintainermode has nothing to do with this though.
It seems that the error is related to a too large zsh history file. I already had some weird problems after the zsh history I've fixed as unlimited in terminal, went past a certain size. After clearing it, everything went fine. Sorry for the trouble.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>