Le 3 mars 2005, à 16:20, TheSin a écrit :

I think our problem is that we can't reproduce this... At least I can't and I've been trying to. I know forsure maintainermode has nothing to do with this though.
Sure it has nothing to do with it for that part, since it is only viewed when running in normal mode and issueing a:
fink -v update-all

I'm using zsh (not the one from Fink, the one from Apple), Apple's X11 and 10.3.8, if it can help to reproduce it with latest cvs.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>