It would be interesting to see:
+ "update-cached" to update saved but not installed packages, I think
it's pretty useful if keeping a collection of packages without having
to have all of them installed (and maybe an update-really-all ;-) )
+ "clean-all" to enable all of the clean target (don't know if it's
really useful, I haven't still take a closer look to the newer clean
system and I just run all of them in a script before uploading debs to
my site)

ciao

--
Marco Bonetti