FYI,

I added an prototype of browse.php to CVS, you can try it out here:

<http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php>

It's still very rough, ugly, missing features, etc., but maybe
somebody is interested in helping with it -- I won't work any more on
it for today, so feel free to add the missing bits, improve the
looks, add some nice text to it, etc.

And eventually, we'll want to link to it from somewhere.

Bye,
Max