Hi Max and Fink Web Page Developers

I started playing with the PDB on an unused page:

http://www.finkproject.org/pdb/

I started implementing some of your ideas (e.g. <p>s are no longer
hardcoded into the db). I also started to reformat the output of
package.php a bit (with the help of people on #fink)

Please let me know of any other ideas you would like to see
implemented/changed. I set up a wiki page to track the ideas:

http://wiki.finkproject.org/index.php/Fink:PDB

Please feel free to add there.

Best,
Christian.