On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 08:59  am, Martin Costabel wrote:

The errors in this thread come from the fact that there are two flavors of kdebase3 and of kdelibs3, with or without ssl. They are incompatible.
You all seem to have the ssl flavor installed
Correct.

and are now trying to install the packages without ssl.
How do you come to that conclusion?

Why this is so, I don't know. Did you just "fink update-all"?
'fink selfupdate-cvs' followed by 'fink update-all' is all I've done. I used to have a perfectly functional bundle-kde-ssl.

Alwyn