25.02.2019 15:51, Alex Peshkoff via Firebird-devel wrote:

The security database inside the distribution is already initialized with a Legacy_Auth SYSDBA only. I'm not sure why the same can't be done for SRP (or at least: isn't done for SRP).

First half of an answer is very simple - in order to avoid network server running with SYSDBA/masterkey login in default configuration.

There's also a different approach to this, used by some other databases. In our case it would look like this:

RemoteBindAddress = 127.0.0.1