On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 16:32, Ivan Arabadzhiev
<intelru...@unrealsoft.net> wrote:
> 1 Would .Cancel() work if I execute it on another thread (the watchdog
> one) ? I can live with 'wait till fb 2.5 finall' since I`m really eager to
> update anyway :)

Sure. In provider we have now (in SVN) also support for async
execution (through ThreadPool, as creating Thread is wasting
resources).

> 2 2.1 Mon tables don`t seem to work every time (I`ve had about 10% success
> in "delete from mon$statements" on such long-lasting operations)

It's not killed immediately. Depends on what your command is doing.

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com