On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 08:25, Ivan Arabadzhiev
<intelru...@unrealsoft.net> wrote:
> I`d appreciate them
> appearing in the main source tree

No problem. Let's see what others say.

> private void SetKeepalives(ref Socket sTmpSocket, bool bOnOff, Int32
> iKeepAliveInterval, Int32 iKeepAliveTime)

Wow hungarian notation. I haven't seen this a while. ;) BTW you don't
have to use ref, Socket is a class.

>             // call WSAIoctl via IOControl
>             int ignore = s.IOControl(IOControlCode.KeepAliveValues,
> inOptionValues, null);

Here it should be probably sTmpSocket. ;) You said, you've done some
research, don't you know how it behaves under Mono (Linux, Mac)?

>                 SetKeepalives(ref this.socket,true,60,600);

How did you came to these values? Did you run some tests?

--
Jiri {x2} Cincura (CTO x2develop.com)
http://blog.cincura.net/ | http://www.ID3renamer.com