This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Alex,

Whatever we can do in cyberspace to be there for you, I, and I believe the
other members of the list, are willing to do.  Prayers, and whatever daily
support you need.

Please keep in touch.  I would normally post this as a private message, off
the list, but I believe that Fjord people, like their horses, are capable of
being a bit more "there" for their friends than one usually finds.  I
believe the list would always like to be available for a fellow Fjord lover.

You must be both sad and relieved with the departure of your Fjords.  Less
responsibility in a time of struggle, but less companionship too.   I am
hoping you have some support locally.  Are you having to make the trip to
Phildelphia by yourself?  Is the therapy like other chemotherapy, in that it
is exhausting?  Do you have help at home?

If you have the physical and emotional strength to keep in touch, please do.

Gail

nd