This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh My, Alex,  I am so very sorry to hear of your cancer,  I will certainly
be saying prayers for you.

It is sad, too to have to give up your Fjords, I know that mine are an
important part of my life.  I pray that your treatment will be
successful....Don't give up the fight!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, warmed up to 0 F.