This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve - My sincere apologies. I really do understand the word STOP, but my mistake was in answering an email before reading through all 45 I had this morning. When I got to yours that said "no more" (two more words I actually understand - and not trying to be sarcastic here, but rather chiding myself) it was too late. I had already sent the email. I should have immediately posted an apology at that point. I wasn't sure if appropriate 'net etiquette was to apologize, again drawing attention to the thread, or to just let it go. I am so embarrassed. Again so sorry.

Tamara
Hiding out in Fallbrook CA and considering lurkerdom.