This message is from: "Debi Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    I raise Pure bred Fjords but I don't care if someone wants to let the
rest of us know where these foals are available.
    What I do care very much about is that those getting the foals
understand, 1. crosses can not be bred to pure bred Fjords. 2. PMU  cross
stallions should be gelded to prevent such breeding practices. (A cheap
breeding is just Too attractive for people to pass up.
    I went to a BLM adoption recently.  $125.00 for some nice young stock.
There was a bidding but no one raised the bid.  Only a few that went thru
were bid on, most were just passed thru.  They were bought after the bidding
had finished in a second chance round.
    And here's a kicker---$25.00 for a buddy after you have bought one at
the $125.00 price.  People were getting 2 or three young mares with breeding
plans for them.  I can only hope these horses do have a good home for a year
while they adopters must wait for title.  there is an online auction coming
up.  you bid on line like Ebay.  The animals can then be shipped to a drop
off point where you have to pick them up.
    I guess that isn't Fjord related either, as none of them are Fjords...
thankfully!!
debi williams