This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tamara--

Thursday, August 5, 2004, you wrote:

> I didn't interpret the post as promoting cross breeding.  That has been
> done by the PMU ranchers already and as long as Premarin holds a market
> that will continue.

  I don't mean to pick on Tamara, but I do want to make it clear I am
  not kidding. Just what part of STOP is it that is hard to
  understand? We are NOT going to get involved in another discussion
  of PMU, cross-bred, rescue, etc. The next person who chimes in on
  this thread may find themselves off the list.

 --
Steve McIlree
Owner/Administrator FjordHorse List.