This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mary,

Regarding shots.  I also give my own and buy the combo variety.  My vet says
they are tested for efficacy and are OK.  I give Potomac because my vet says
there have been some reported cases in southern Minnesota last year -- also,
we do give Rabies, however, that one the vet has to give according to State
Law, I believe.  I don't do Strangles because I've heard that they can react
to them and you are never guaranteed that the strain they give will be
effective.  I'm no expert -- only started giving them myself last year with
instruction and example following my vet while he watched.  I couldn't believe
how easy it was!!  They aren't like kids who can squirm and wiggle and
scream!!!!!!

Susan in Minnesota