This message is from: Julia Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Mary ~ Here at Old Hickory farm we split the shots up and spread them
over 3 weeks or so.  We give Rabies, then Triple E + T, then Rhino/flu and
Potomic, a total of 4 separate injections.  My vet feels the horse may
develope better immunity if not hit all at once, but I'm sure there are as
many opinions on this as there are vets!  We NEVER give a shot in the
chest, always use the neck, but one has to be certain to hit the correct
area of the neck, not high up near the crest, another area that tends to
abcess.   We don't vaccinate for strangles, as it isn't too common here.
Julie