This message is from: "Jon A. Ofjord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a question regarding shots given to horses.  We have to give our own
shots where we live, so I usually get combination vaccines.  Are these
combination shots,-ie;Eastern & western
encephalomeylitis;Influenza(A1&A2);Tetanus toxoid - as good as the
individual vaccines?  This year I ordered Solvay Triple E FT+EHV,
which has all the above plus Rhinoneumonhitis.  If these vaccines work as
well as the individual shots, it saves poking the horses full of holes.

What to most of you vaccinate against?  Do you do Potomac, Strangles or
Rabies?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mary Ofjord
North Coast Fjords