This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jon and Hope,

Oops!  I forgot to mention about the saddles.  We found a western saddle that
fits Major great.  It is made by a guy named Dave out of SE Minnesota.  It is
called "About the Horse Saddlemakers" and their brand name is called "Black
Rhino", toll free number #1-800-449-7409.  They are great to work with because
as stated in the name they really build their saddles to fit the horse, the
rider is secondary.  That doesn't mean they aren't comfortable-- they are very
much so!

Can't remember on the halter size, sorry.

Susan from MN