This message is from: "Jon & Hope Carlson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello list, this is Hope & Jon from Harvard, IL ( NW of Chicago, almost
in Wisconsin).   I've lurked on the list for a couple of weeks, am glad
to make your acquantice!  We made it official, signed the paperwork and put
a down payment on our first fjords, a lovely team, BJ and Thor.

I can't tell you how excited we are!  The team are my husbands first horses,
I've been riding on and off forever.  We plan to trail ride and
drive cross country.

Minnesota people, do you find 3 sided shelters are sufficient in your
temps? We can get 20 to 30 below 0 F, minus 50 wind chills, etc.

What saddles usually fit, english and western? Or australian or endurance?

What size halters do you usually buy?

Glad to make your acquaintance,  Jon and Hope