This message is from: Evers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have bought enough Fjords for now. So we have chosen a name that says it
all, For our Farm. " Dun Lookin` Fjords". We had spent the last year asking(
Bothering)         Everyone to help us find a couple of bred mares, now we
have 2mares hopefully, preg. & 2 filly's & a precious 5 week old colt. Now
we will spend time with them and continue to gather information from all of
you. We did get to meet Mike & his family in Eugene a week ago. Now Mike has
a lot of work to be done when he returns home, not only my paperwork but
other peoples paper work also. A months vacation he really needed.
 I have choosen a name for the colt  " Sage":    Does that have a Norwegian
meaning.          Thanks to everyone who has helped  & hope you will
continue, even when I ask dumb things about these wonderful animals.
Tillie