This message is from: " Dave McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PLEASE  I did not know how to write that without it seeming to put down
whoever sent that post.  I know she didn't originate it and I don't see the
intention as meanness.  Part of me sees it like we are limiting ourselves by
narrowing down what we joke about, but much as I am annoyed by some of the
excesses of the PC movement, I think we are better off not having the
meanness.  Once we would have heard jokes about Catholics, Blacks, disabled
people.   They are still told in private, to some extent.  Rather cruel
jokes are still told about women.  I would hesitate to repeat one here, if I
knew one.  I sure hope there are no jokes about men that women tell, even in
private.