This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/9/99 6:29:12 AM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< I have at times found the far reaches of political correctness a bit
 tiresome, but I guess it certainly depends on one's perspective >>
Anything can be taken too far.  I do make it a policy to never laugh at or
pass on a bigoted joke, and occasionally they are funny, even if they are
mean -- maybe because they are mean.  And that's not enough, either.  If
someone makes one in your presence, I feel an obligation to speak out, even
when I don't want to -- like you just did.  I feel less alone.  Thanks.