This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 01:36 PM 8/13/99 -0800, you wrote:
>This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I don’t want to dampen all the
>obvious enthusiasm that some members have for the process, but I don’t
>share their excitement. I’m not interested in hauling my horses all over
>the country and paying that kind of money for someone elses opinion
>regardless of who they are or what kind of training they’ve had.

We entirely agree. That was a very well written post.

(I've often thought about a horses perspective from a trailer
cross-country.. a non-stop horizontal elevator experience! Many spend more
time in transit than on the trail, pitiful.)

Ruthie Bushnell, NW MT