This message is from: "Nathan Lapp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Life is like a river and if you're not still rowing, you're
>drifting downstream.

Is that a Brian Jacobson original quote? It is so true.

>Please don't be threatened by evaluations.  They are not something that
>is going to condemn those who don't choose to participate.  Instead, they
>will help us all learn more about our Fjords and allow some to
>distinguish themselves and their horses.

Let me add, the evaluations offer benefit not only to the owner of the horse
but to the "non-evaluating people" who can use the scores as a guide in
purchasing breeding stock.

Most of all, please don't make
>your decision about them until you have all the facts.  Hopefully, most
>of the facts have been presented these last few days.

I still have a few questions. Are evaluations permitted on the owner's farm?
And, are there any efforts underway to have scores printed on pedigrees?

Barbara Lyn Lapp