This message is from: "Bushnell's" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We never allow a halter to be left on a horse unattended under any
circumstances, it's an accident waiting to happen. Even in this small area
we heard of a horse killed a couple of years ago that caught his back shoe
in the halter when scratching. It was too late to save the Q-horse time it
was discovered. Only one example of many things that can go wrong with
halters.

Incidentally, recall Gene's story of his Fjords running home when he
hollered? It was some kind of fluke I guess as hasn't happened again:) In
fact one night they had prestorm jitters and it was like rounding up
squirrels! (I know they were horse-laughing at us!)

Ruthie, NW MT