This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello everyone,

I suppose I should clarify my question about halters since some people appear
to be in an uproar about our pasture procedures.

#1.  I am only concerned about the possibility of a halter without metal as I
have three horses out of seven which have problems with the metal causing
sores.  This is why I asked about rope halters.

#2.  One of these horses wears a halter at the most an hour a day, during
working times.

#3.  Out of these three horses, only two are allowed for short periods to go
out to pasture, which in our case is a pretty small field.  I am normally
within sight of them when they are out.

I believe Karen answered most of my questions about the rope halters, and I
am going to try them to see if this problem can be rectified.  Thanks to
everyone for their responses!  They are appreciated!

Lynda
Bailey's Norwegian Fjord Horse Farm