This message is from: John and Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I had horses for quite a few years before I bought our crazy Arab with no alergy
problems.  I am evidently allergic to Arabs only.  My arab, the neighbors Arabs,
friends part Arabs.  But not to Fjords, QH, TB, WB, Shetland or Walker.  Only
Arabs.

Martie in md <G>