This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Now as to Fjords being non'allergenic - I'd have to differ with
>than one.  Horses, including fjords, and their environments -
>hay, dust, molds, etc. cause me a major problem.  Now, it
>may be that I'm just more sensitive than others on the list
>but I wouldn't want someone adding to their advertising that
>Fjords were non'allergenic. Just my opinion.
>Susan Cargill, Longtheway Farm, Birchwood, WI
Hi Susan, Enjoyed your post.  Especially the sleigh ride to the hospital
with your mom.  I also enjoyed the joke, (wonder if the horse did!).

As to the non-allergenic Fjord, maybe not something to advertise, but it
could be added that we all know someone (here on the list) who IS allergic
to regular horses, but not to Fjords.  Unfortunately, anyone can be allergic
to something, whether it be a food product, animals, metals, or whatever.
(I'm allergic to the non-allergenic posts on earrings!)  But at least for
one person, Fjords are non-allergenic.  Perhaps that really is NOT enough to
use for advertising.  But could be worth honorable mention?  Judy