From: "Anneli Sundkvist" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 2:22 AM
Subject: Helmets

> This message is from: "Anneli Sundkvist"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I always wear a helmet and I actually feel 'naked' without it. In the last
year or so, I've actually been thinking of buying one of the 'waistcoats'
(don't know the English name) that eventers use. There has been some really
bad accidents in the neigbourhod with injuries that COULD have been much
less serious if the riders would have had one waistcoat on. A friend of mine
bought one years ago and she says that she got used to it very fast and now
she feels that something's really missing when she doesn't wear it.