This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Not to sound morbid, but I can't think of a better way to go than when I am
>riding my horse.  I do not wear a helmet and never plan to.

Problem is, you can, more likely, end up with a brain injury that leaves
you paralyzed, etc.  I jut feel more comfortable wearing my helmet, having
had my horse stumble and going over his head...my glasses broke my nose but
my skull was intact!  I have a lightweight, ventilated helmet that is very
comfortable.

Also, when I ride through the woods and hear the branches smacking the
helmet I feel that it is saving my head from a lot of little whacks!

No, I don't want "Big Brother" telling me I have to wear a helmet..Like the
seat belt law!  I use a seat belt when driving, but resent the law telling
me I have to wear it.  I like having the option of NOT wearing a helmet,
but  actually have come to feel undressed without it when riding.

Jean in cool Fairbanks, Alaska, Where we're all a bunch of independent
rebels!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]