This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 10/9/01 8:46:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> However, we also need to find some way to make good stallions more
> accessible to every mare owner....via cooled shipped or frozen semen.  Which
> is, of course expensive for the mare owner...even if the owners of high
> quality stallions do not charge high stud fees. Is there anything we can do
> to promote the use of frozen or cooled semen?

Well there is one thing I can think of, and I direct the question to Mike.
Mike?  Remember a couple years back I inquired about registering a baby who
was conceived via ai from a Dutch stallion?  And at the time there was no
system in place to register the baby?  What is the current status?  It would
be a wonderful way to broaden the U.S. gene pool with top quality stallions
from afar.

Pamela
Who now isn't interested in the international stallions for my mares at this
point as there are 3, 4 magnificent stallions in the U.S. that I want to have
foals by, and I don't have enough mares to go around!!!