This message is from: "truman matz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail,
When the owner of a "marginal stallion" is unwilling to "throw away" all
that time invested in raising a testosterone loaded animal,... that's when
it's up to the MARE OWNER to have done their homework, know what is good
quality and what is not,  and exercise the judgement to pay a little more to
breed to the quality animal.  That may be when the "marginal studs" meet the
knife.  But I agree with your last statement regarding the Norwegian system
of gelding late and producing quality stallions.  A country with so little
space must have a reason for that.
Judy