This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Other Life...

Rune is a merchant marine, aka ship's Captain. I manage the farm (breeding,
boarding, training and lesson facility), work as a clerk at the local feed
store, work as a book keeper for a local tire factory center and then do the
NFHR mailing for the NFHR distribution center. :-)

On my spare time, I sell on ebay (Fjords is my handle). I use to do this
full time with Breyer Horses, but the market became flooded with Breyer
sellers. Oh, I also do wine consulting... that is wine tasting in private
homes. This is the fun part of my jobs...

Catherine Lassesen
Hestehaven - The Horse Garden
www.hestehaven.com / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Southern Oregon