This message is from: "Melinda Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes, it is intriguing to learn about the varied careers and interests of the
fjord list members!  I am a pathologist.  I read tissue samples and paps at
the microscope and make the diagnoses for the biopsies and cytologies
obtained at physicians' offices.  I'm working on establishing a coaching
career utilizing equine guided education (also referred to as equine
experiential learning), and look forward to working from home in the near
future (at least parttime, with the horses and coaching).

Melinda and Mirakel
plus Simba, Lucy, Nanook and TopCat,
and sometimes Doug and Mikey (the humans).

--
Coaching with Melinda Schumacher, MD
Personal Empowerment through Creative Expression and Equine Experiential

"You wander from room to room hunting for the diamond necklace that is
already around your neck."   ~Jalal-Uddin Rumi

"As she knotted the reins and took her stand, the horse's soul came into her
hand, and up from the mouth that held the steel came an innermost word, half
thought, half feel."~paraphrased, John Masefield

Fly Without Wings  www.flywithoutwings.net
Gestalt Practitioner  www.gestaltcleveland.org