This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

i mentioned my job in my post, however, it might be of interest to know that
in addition to oz, i am "den mother" to a 30 year old rescued QH and his
pasture buddy, an almost 2 year old mini. we also have, on our 26 acres with
the
1885 farm house and 1924 red barn......about 15 geese, 2 dozen ducks (many of
the ducks and geese were hatched right in my kitchen), many chickens, 2 sheep,
3
goats, 3 barn cats, 2 house cats and 2 dogs. i always wanted to live on a
farm while i was growing up, guess i made up for lost time when we got our
place.

laurie, who once brought a chicken to work on halloween when i dressed as
mother goose (the goose was too heavy to carry)