This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (GE Healthcare)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh, by the way, as I mentioned earlier, we might be willing to sell some
horses.  I think we could even arrange breeding a couple mares and
selling the foals to you if any one would be willing to go that route.
I say this as I opened up Tiffany's web site below and thought I saw a
familiar face.  If not mistaken, the picture of the Fjord on her home
page is one of our farm's offspring.  I think they are very nice horses,
good conformation, by my eye anyhow, and would make a very good horse
for someone.  We have sold 4 I think, all greys, they all seem to be
similar height, about 14.1-14.2, I have had a couple around 14.3 I
think.

Call my wife for details.  Sandra Skeels,  Lord's Farm Fjords at
406-475-3123

Mark Skeels

And for anyone who is interested, I've just got my website up and
running. It's still a work in progress, but constructive criticism is
welcome! http://web.mac.com/windfieldfarm

Tiffany in hot, humid, unpleasant Illinios! Ick!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]