This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My friends had a Fjord they raised, had loose stool problems from babyhood, they thought the mare's milk was too rich, then thought it was worms, finally decided it was the Timothy hay: on Brome hay, no problem, but with Timothy he got loose stools again, even with his new owner, when she got a supply of Timothy hay, he got loose stools again.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, partly cloudy 43 degrees. Winter is right around the corner!

Just of the top of my head...Question ? Is the hay they are feeding from the
same field, supplier and is it consistent in quality? What about the water
supply?