This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Ok, got a question for the list. Not the best topic, but>>>He
developed diarrhea while he was here. We tried several things Anyone
ever have anything like this go on with a horse? Any help would be
appreciated.

Patti Jo Walter

I SEE a few Internet sites that deal with this topic..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061211223850AA9jTaE

http://ctba.net/01magazine/jul01/hthomas.pdf

http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/articles/0299gastrogrief.shtml

the first thing that came to my mind was moldy hay, which can make a horse
deathly sick, but if he's changed places it's not likely.

best of luck in sorting this out.

Ruthie, nw mt US