This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello

I often work with race horse from the track and they have a lot intestinal
up sets.  Some things work on one horse and will not work on another.
Sometimes it is just trial and error to get their diet right and of course the
race
horses have to eat so much grain that it can be impossible to get them ok
till they come off it.  A product called gastro guard is very good at  helping
ulcers heal.  It is expensive, but well worth it.  A week on  it can be enough
to help heal.
     All probiotics are not equal as well.    You just need to try different
types till you find the best one for your  horse.    I have one horse that can
only eat timothy hay.   Feed him any different kind of grass and his stomach
becomes very  volatile.    He responds well to a pro biotic call fast  track.
 Does not do as well on probias or several of the other  varieties.    Ye Sac
is one that I have had good  success with in older horses that get colicky.
Also Succeed is a very good  one, but the horse that does well on fast track
does not do well on  Succeed?

Good luck just keep trying and you will find the right  combination!

Bonnie Morris