This message is from: "Karen & Larry Klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

With all talk about boots here is a web site that deals in new and used boots,
of all different brands.
www.naturalhorsetrim.com/boot_swap.htl  If  you search for horse boot swap you
should get there also. They list all the different kinds of boots and where to
buy them, or there is a list of people that have boots for sale or want to
buy. Some are used or were bought and the wrong size, and many more reasons.
But if you know the size and brand you want there are some boots at good
prices. I have the first pair of easy boots I bought and they still have a lot
of miles to go. They are about 7 years old, and I bought a pair of boa's 3 or
4 years ago and they show little wear. I only use them when I am doing a lot
of road riding or rocky trails. I bought the boa's because our gelding twists
his foot a little when he walks out and will twist the boot off. His foot is
shaped a little funny and so the boot doesn't fit as good as it should. Not
the boots problem just the way the horse walks. The boa's stay on just fine.

Karen in COOL & WINDY central WI