This message is from: "Karen & Larry Klein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For those looking for different types of boots there is a web site called
www.naturalhorsetrim.com/boot_swap.htm  or search under hoof boot swap. They
have many different boots and used boots to buy or swap. They list all the
different kinds and the web sites to get sizes and descriptions of the boots
and how to fit them. On the Boa and easy boots page they also have Old Mac's.
There are about 4 different styles of easy boots now. Some of the boots can be
bought for a reasonable price on the boot swap and sale.
We use Boa's on 2 of  our horses, and easy boots on the one. We did have a
problem with easy boots staying on the one horse, because of a twisting he
does as he walks, they would twist off. I think the new epics would stay on
better, but until he wears out the Boa's We won't buy any more boots. They
wear forever, we have had the one pair for 4 years, and there is very little
wear on them. I don't use them all the time, but that is what I really like
about the boots, I only have to use them as I need them.
The one thing I don't think I would like about the Old Mac's is the Velcro,
once it gets just so dirty it looses its Velcro power. I think you would wear
out the Velcro before you ever wore the boots out.
Just some thoughts and ideas.

Karen