This message is from: "Lola Lahr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A small metal wire brush (looks sort of like a toothbrush with shiny
bristles) and hose will clean up your Velcro.  Thanks for the tip on the
boot swap site!!
I also have a few pairs of BOAS and Old Macs - some NEVER USED-  lying
around in my tack room if someone wants to take them off my hands. I use
Epics on everybody  now. ;-)