This message is from: "Gail Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You can quickly train her to take treats politely using clicker training.

3). She gets REALLY PUSHY when I give her treats, so I think I will
stop giving them. But the question is: is this pushiness a
Fjord/coldblood thing, or just her individual personality?

4). I don't clicker train my other two horses (they are Tennessee
Walking Horses) but am wondering if Clicker training is for some
reason a particularly great thing to do with Fjords?

They are highly food motivated, unlike some horses.