This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Shawna,
I was riding my new Fjord in a Little Joe Saddle pad with stirrups,
but yesterday I managed to get my Treeless saddle called "Freewest" by
Freeform (Italian made treeless saddle that I love, with pad called
"Haf Pad" made for it to give spine clearance) to work well on my
mutton withered gal!  I think that with a little more adjusting it
will work well and I won't have to worry about putting pressure on her
spine, nor will I have to buy yet another saddle!
Thanks for your input,
Jen