This message is from: "Cherie Mascis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> ride him in a Barefoot Treeless saddle.  We both love the thing.  Very
> comfortable, solidly built, not to horribly expensive, all useful
qualities.
>   While I don't use stirrups, the saddle does have easily accessible
places
> to hang them.  Like all other treeless saddles, your probably going to
have
> to consider dropping a big invenstment in a pretty high end pad to
> distribute weight from posting (I don't post, either). Shawna

>>I was riding my new Fjord in a Little Joe Saddle pad with stirrups,
>>but yesterday I managed to get my Treeless saddle called "Freewest" by
>>Freeform (Italian made treeless saddle that I love, with pad called
>>"Haf Pad" made for it to give spine clearance) to work well on my
>>mutton withered gal!

The Sensation treeless saddles with Skito or Equipedic pads work well on
fjords too.  I love mine!
They were designed by an endurance rider and have a stirrup setting called
"hard use" that helps
to distribute the weight of two=point or posting.

Cherie