Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:48:13 -0500
From: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:I just bought my first Fjord! Many questions:

This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi, my name is Jen, and I am an addict.
 More acurately: I am OBSESSED with my new Fjord mare. I am madly
inlove with her and have many questions for you seasoned Fjord owners.
1). I am riding her in a bareback pad called the Little Joe pad which
has the ability to attatch english stirrups and leather.  I post the
trot and am worried that a bareback pad may not give her enough relief
from the pressure the posting creates. Can anyone tell me what kind of
saddle or treeless saddle they use on their Fjords? Mine is quite the
Chunky Monkey right now--no withers at all!  I prefer to ride in
treeless saddles...