This message is from: "jen frame" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Cherie,
I have a friend here in Texas who is a Sensation Treeless dealer, so I
may ask her if I can take one on trial basis. But I am about to spend
so much money on a driving harness and cart for my new Fjord, that I
can't really justify buying a new riding saddle too!
I love my Treeless Freeform saddles (I have two and love them
both--different styles) so I'll just get them to work on my Fjord!
Jen